- Patient must have an appropriate rehab-related diagnosis as determined by the admitting physician and accepting administrator of the hospital.
- Patient must be medically stable enough to participate in 3 hours of therapy per day or 15 hours of therapy over a 7-day period.
- Patient must require the skilled services of at least two therapy disciplines (physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech language pathology).
- Patient must require the specialized care of a physician with expertise in physical medicine and rehabilitation.
- Patient must have potential to participate and benefit from therapies.
- Patient must have potential to achieve measurable rehabilitation objectives.
- Patient must exhibit the desire to participate in therapies.
- Patient must have an appropriate, realistic, post-rehabilitation discharge plan.
- Patient must be at least 18 years of age.
A link to a list of the standard charges for items and services provided by the hospital as required by Section 2718 (e) of the Public Health Service Act is available here. This list represents gross charges for individual services and does not reflect personalized estimates of hospital charges that may be applicable based on insurance discounts nor is it indicative of a patient’s out of pocket cost. In addition, several factors may affect pricing, including, but not limited to the time of selection, additional expenses such as laboratory or professional fees, and additional services that depend on an individual’s specific health condition. The information is not intended to be legal, health, medical or professional advice but merely conveys general information.</>